CHAND has been a full-service technical support division within the southern region for over 30 years. Located in Mathews, Louisiana, approximately 50 miles southwest of New Orleans, CHAND sits on 20 acres of fenced land, with a storage area that contains 35,000 square feet of warehouse space. Our technical staff includes logisticians, technical writers, training instructors, and reliability and maintenance engineers who are proficient in developing a variety of technical data. Included as part of our technical expertise are CAD operators, illustrators, graphic designers, and web developers.
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) is an integral part of any program which ensures adequate logistical support materials and data to fulfill mission objectives. With 30 years of experience providing logistics support for U.S. Government and commercial programs, CHAND’s ILS approach ensures the reliability, maintainability, availability, and supportability are fully integrated into the design to meet readiness objectives.
ILS consists of many different logistics services including Configuration Management, Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A), Planning, Supply Support, Technical Manuals, Crew Training, and Lifecycle Support.
To ensure accurate integration, CHAND’s ILS team interfaces with Engineering, Production, Planning, Purchasing, Quality, Testing, Warranty, and Field Support. Understanding the importance of seamless integration, CHAND developed an internal software tool, Material and Technical Requirements Information – Cross Disciplines (MATRI-X), which enforces referential integrity between all logistics products. MATRI-X supports many common Military Standards to include, but is not limited to, MIL-STD-1388-2B, GEIA-STD-0007-A, GEIA-HB-0007-A, GEIA-STD-0009, MIL-HDBK-61A, EIA-649, Tech Spec 9090-700D, MIL-STD-3034A, & MIL-P-24534A.
CHAND provides the following ILS services:
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) / Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- Reliability Maintainability Analysis (RMA)
- Reliability Modeling
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Failure Mode Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Failure Reporting Analysis Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD)
- Hazard Tracking & Risk Resolution
- Human Engineering Analysis
- System Safety Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Training Needs Analysis and Assessment (TNAA)
- Manpower Requirements Analysis